The Mind


Hello there.

A question for you guys, you know how humans are actually slaves of the mind?

No? Yes? Maybe?

Well, here's what I think. I don't think we actually have full control over ourselves. But, the mind. Ooh lala, the mind is something else. It sometimes do things on its own, things that the heart does not want.

Well, here's a little something-something about the magnificent mind that I thought of yesterday while waiting for my drink (nescafe hazelnut; it's really good you should try it) to cool down.
_________________________________________________________________________________

How powerful the mind is.

How we feel things that do not exist, things that do not make an ounce of sense. How it can paint a beautiful picture of the reality. How it gives joy, even for just a while. But with the great power, it also destroys us. By tainting static serene images with red, creating bloody scenes that won't go away for weeks. The river of red flows inside us, consuming us whole just like a boa consumes its prey.

Humans have yet to break free from the chains, constantly become slaves to its heaven and hell. 

But some says, the mind is what makes humans unique. The heart makes the humans humane, yes, but the mind is unique. It can either makes us better or it pushes us to the edge of the cliff, bringing out the worst in us.

When the time do come when we control our minds instead, will we stood our ground, or will we dive head first into the dark oblivion of the valley?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Funny, I don't think I've ever been affected by caffeine. I can drink like 5 cups of nescafe and I would still be sleepy as heck. Is that normal? Or is it because my mind had long resisted the strong arms of the caffeine god?

-tom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, as I Disappear

In The Face of Technology

Burrito God